CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BUSY WEEKEND

Wow! I had such a fun/busy weekend!! I had a Tastefully Simple party on Saturday with some girlfriends then we enjoyed a night out. Sunday I headed down to Chicago with a very good friend of mine along with some of her other bridesmaids and we found our bridesmaids dresses at J.Crew! We all absolutely fell in love with the one we picked out and it looks great on everyone! I just got an email confirming that mine has been shipped out! I'm sooooo excited to see that little package sitting at the front door :) Today I did a bit of crafting...I made some adorable key flobs....not sure what I will do with them? Maybe give them as gifts and such....I just thought they were cute and not to difficult! Take a look at them!
I also did some shopping on Friday and found these adorable black and yellow "tissue wheels" I think they will go PERFECT with my theme this year! I can't wait to see them in my room!
I was very busy Friday night putting together some of my binder for the upcoming school year! You'll see that I have a mini 3-hole punch right in the front because last year I felt like I never had mine when I needed it! I also added a little pencil pouch to keep random things I need throughout the day/meetings/etc. such as pens, pencils, glue sticks, highlighters, post-it's, etc. Then I did my tabs....Not sure if I will keep them the same or change/add some but it's a start!
Enjoy the rest of your week! I'm heading to my room tomorrow to get some cleaning/organizing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment