CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ALL MOVED!

In my last post I mentioned that I will be switching from the ELL room to the inclusion room! I'm super excited about it....but I also knew I was switching rooms and I was not looking forward to moving all my stuff in this 100 degree weather we have been having in Wisconsin! BUT I spent all day at school yesterday and got ALL of my stuff moved across the hall into my new room! The best part is that the is a good 10 degree difference between my old room and my new one....my new one is on the cooler side of the building! YAY!!! Okay, so my stuff is all moved...but organized??!! NO WAY! I have to get back in ASAP to get things organized, order new book boxes...or bags. I've seriously been thinking about doing bags this year for durability...my boxes always fall apart, no matter where I get them or what they are made of. Only problem is...I'm not sure where I would store the bags. the boxes can sit nicely on a shelf but I have such a small room that I have nowhere I could hang the bags...I better decide soon because I have to order them and have them ready for the start of the school year! Any suggestions?? Okay, time to head to pinterest to see what DIY crafts I can bust out today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment