CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! I was up late last night working on some different things! I started to organized and make my binder for the upcoming school year, made the cutest binder cover to match my grey, black, and yellow theme this year, made a cover for a good teacher friend of mine and so much more! My school also updated our math curriculum this year to allign more with the common core so I was busy putting that binder together. I also finished my behavior chart...just have to laminate it and get the clothespins ready! I did a bit of shopping yesterday and found some cute black and yellow "puff wheels" from Party city that I got for my room as well! I'm getting sooo excited to get in my room and start setting up! Here are a few pictures! I'm looking forward to having a few girls over tonight for a Tastefully Simple party then girls night out :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment