CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Classroom colors/theme!

I have decided on a classroom theme/colors!!! FINALY! I've decided to do black, grey, yellow and some white. I found these adorable borders at The Learning Shop today and I was sold! THEN I went to Target and of course the dollar section had ALL sorts of grey and yellow cute desk supplies that I had to get! I also found the mirror at Goodwill a few weeks ago and spray painted it yellow before I even knew what my colors would be...I must have known subconsiously ;) After I decided on my colors I wanted to try and make some of those cute yarn balls that I have seen all over Pinterest to hang in my room....so I ventured over to Michaels and JoAnn Fabrics to get my supplies and TA-DA! They turned out! I'm so pumped to get my new classroom set up!!! I also wanted to get new table tubs that matched the new colors and Walmart had these black ones for only $0.97!!! BARGAIN!!! I should probably go get a few extra because one or two always end up breaking throughout the year. What is everyone else doing for classroom colors/themes this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment