CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New classroom supplies!

I'm so excited about all my finds this week! With all the hot weather I've been busy shopping at thrift stores for new school clothes and classroom supplies and of course the Target Dollar/$2.50 section! I also found an awesome director "action" thingy...I can't think of what it's called but I saw one on Pinterest and thought it was such a cute idea for readers theater or student poetry! I was so happy to find one at Goodwill for only $2.00!!! I think I will paint over the Disney stuff and paint "Action" in a cute font...we'll see what happens! I also found an almost NEW Boggle Jr. that will be wonderful for Word Work...AND it was the color of the week so I snagged it for only $1.50! The crate was only $1.00 and I also got a few books. At target I got some new table caddys, letter trays, mini dry erase board erasers...Last year I had each of my students bring a sock that had no partner in and they used those as erasers....They only had 6 of these mini erasers left when I hit up Target so if I don't find more later this summer I will do the sock thing again and use the mini erasers during guided reading for the word work part of it. I also got some new borders and great Dr. Seuss stuff for celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday this year! I think I will use the "hands" for a helping hands board to keep track of positive classroom behavior....we'll see..I have so many ideas running through my head now!

No comments:

Post a Comment